ZEST 4 LEISURE
TEAM LEADER OPPORTUNITIES
Part of the P&A Group of Companies, Zest 4 Leisure is a market leader in the supply of high quality timber furniture and decorative garden products to garden centres nationwide and through partnership with well-known internet platforms. We now have a number of opportunities to join the team at our Warehouse & Distribution centre in Saltney ready for next season.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to our customers by ensuring goods are picked, packed and despatched accurately and on time. We are a seasonal business and at peak times (February to June) it can be a challenging role so you need to be able to keep your head and guide others clearly.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working as part of a team and take pride in delivering a high level of service even when the pressure is on, we would like to hear from you … it could be a great chance to show what you’re capable of and share in our future success!
To be considered for the role of Team Leader you will:
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a busy warehouse environment
- Have at least 1 years’ experience of leading a team or supervising others
- Be numerate and literate with a good standard of written English
- Take pride in delivering a high level of service
- Be able to motivate and manage others to work within set process and procedure
- Be capable of working to targets and deadlines
- Work quickly and accurately, paying attention to detail
- Be organised and capable of planning people and resources effectively
- Be a good communicator with a positive team attitude
- Be a role model for others
- Have practical awareness of Health & Safety guidelines and be capable of upholding them
- Hold a current, valid FLT certificate
- Experience of SAP Business One or other ERP systems and working within Standard Operating Procedures would be an advantage.
In return you will receive:
Pay: £8.50 – 9.25 per hour depending upon experience
Hours of Work: 42.5 per week, Monday to Friday.
Hours are annualised and the working day will vary to meet seasonal demand. More information on request.
Benefits: Pension, free parking, life assurance, discounted cinema tickets, discount off company products and café, discretionary profit share bonus
Location: Saltney, Near Chester, North Wales
Contract Type: Permanent
Please fill in the form below or email HR@p-a-group.com including a recent current CV by Friday 30th November 2018.