Scope of the Job:
Working across a mix of Social, Content, SEO, Email Marketing and Affiliates, you will be an experienced and skilled marketing professional.
Responsible for all marketing functions within the Zest 4 Leisure Direct team. You will provide a full range of marketing support to our online customers to maximise online profile and increase online sales revenues.
You will work closely with the Head of Zest 4 Leisure Direct who is responsible for setting priorities and managing your performance. You will be based in the Zest Sales office but you are expected to support your colleagues within the P&A marketing team, as required.
Reports to: Head of Zest 4 Leisure Direct
Responsible for: Online/Digital Marketing and Web Development
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies in conjunction with your Manager to facilitate the projected increase in sales.
- Develop and maintain the website to provide both existing and prospective customers with a comprehensive and professional set of marketing materials.
- Using CMS and WordPress, you will ensure content and links are up-to-date and are optimised for search engines (SEO). Plus, make ongoing improvements.
- Use multimedia to animate online communications (video, photos, artwork, etc.) and maintain the look, feel and style of the Zest website.
- Develop online communication strategies for online customers.
- Use KPIs to monitor performance and assist with analytics. Experience of Google Analytics, Google Manufacturing Centre Analytics, Social Media Insights, Competitor Research and Product Reviews to compile monthly quantitative and qualitative reports.
- Managing day-to-day client relationships by offering support and information as required.
- Maintain the master list of product information for the Zest 4 Leisure product range.
- Support Marketing with photography of products, including pre-production, on location support, and preparation of images for various purposes.
- Familiar with Google Manufacturer Centre desired but not essential.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is essential. Photoshop is a big part of the daily routine.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign would be preferable but not essential.
- Creative writing. This skill is desirable as it’s needed for writing effective content for social media and for the website blog.
- Work within the P & A mission statement, to continually improve the service we provide to customers both internal and external.
- Maintain and follow the marketing department’s standard operating procedures.
- Behave ethically and professionally within your role.
- Create a working environment, which helps to achieve the tasks as part of a team.
- Compliance with personal, organisational and statutory health and safety legislation
- Exhibit respect and understanding of all colleagues, giving consideration to their perspectives and priorities.