Digital Marketing Specialist
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide digital expertise and a branded online presence to support all divisions of the company ie Zest 4 Leisure, Zest Direct, Woodworks Garden Centre and Cafe, Pallets & Packaging, St Andrews Business Centre and P&A Group.
- Liaise with web-development agencies to create and develop company websites.
- Maximize website user experience (UX), content and effectiveness (SEO), achieving measurable gains in key website metrics and KPIs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create, review and maintain relevant, current web content which reflects brand tone and image.
- Engage with external digital and creative agencies as appropriate to meet business need and ensure brand awareness is optimized appropriately.
- Proactively manage relationship with third party digital agencies to ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification and within budget.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing Coordinator to create and maintain a calendar of targeted digital marketing activity.
- Use digital analytics to analyse, track and measure success and refine strategy for website, social media, content and email marketing activity.
- Provide reporting, insights and recommendations to the business in respect of digital marketing activities to inform future spend and activity.
- Proactively engage in your own continuous development, ensuring both you and the business are equipped with the knowledge and information necessary to remain current with digital marketing trends and technological developments.
- Remain compliant with legislation eg GDPR in the use of content and personal details.
- Ensure adequate measures are in place to minimize the potential for breaches of website security and respond in a timely and professional manner to mitigate the impact in the event of a compromise.
- Complete additional tasks as required by your Line Manager to support effective delivery of Marketing objectives and support colleagues within the team and wider business.
- Behave ethically and professionally within your role.
- Proactively contribute to the achievement of the P&A Group Mission statement.
- Act as a role model for colleagues.
- Comply with Health and Safety Guidelines.