Are you looking for a chance to demonstrate your knowledge, skill and passion for digital marketing?
Does being part of a team where you can share your ideas, develop and grow appeal to you?
Zest 4 Leisure Direct, part of the multi award-winning P&A Group, is expanding rapidly and needs a dedicated Digital Marketing Coordinator to provide first class digital marketing services to its’ online retail partners. The ideal candidate will be a bright, recent graduate or someone with similar experience, who takes pride in achievement and delivering an outstanding customer experience and has keen eye for detail.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Working Hours: 9.00am-5.00pm Location: Mold, near Chester
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Collaborate effectively with the Head of Zest Direct to develop and implement digital marketing strategies to facilitate the projected increase in sales, including social media campaigns.
- Provide a full range of accurate, timely and effective digital marketing resources for Zest 4 Leisure online retail partners.
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and maintain the Zest Direct website ensuring consistent brand identity both visually and tone of voice.
- Using CMS and WordPress, ensure content and links are up-to-date, SEO and UX are maximised.
- Regularly update product pages, using multimedia to animate online communications (video, photos, artwork, etc) to continuously improve end user and customer engagement.
- Proactively liaise with the wider marketing team to ensure brand consistency across all digital media.
- Use digital analytics to analyse, track and measure success against KPI’s and refine strategy for website, social media and content marketing activity.
- Maintain the master list of product information for the Zest 4 Leisure product range.
- Manage day-to-day customer relationships by offering support and information as required.
- Support the Marketing Department with photography of products, including pre-production, on location support, and preparation of images for various purposes as appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of Wordpress and CMS
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience with SEO and UX
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and work effectively within deadlines
- A positive outlook, can-do attitude and ability to use initiative and actively contribute to team effort
- A relevant degree in marketing, business or similar would be an advantage
How to apply: Please send your application and current CV to Peter Hawkins at P&A Group of Companies, Mold Industrial Estate, Wrexham Road, Mold, CH7 4HE or Email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below.