Multi award-winning company P&A Group of Companies has a fantastic opportunity to join its Marketing team at a very exciting time in its evolution. Following a period of substantial development and with ambitious growth plans for the future, we are currently strengthening our approach including evaluating and improving our digital presence.
Based within our marketing team at our head office in Mold, this role would be perfect for a creative communicator who thrives on managing multiple projects and has a solid background in providing great online user experiences and driving web traffic through intelligent digital campaigns and smart web design.
If you are a big picture thinker, passionate about technology who get’s a buzz out analysis and achieving results in a digital marketing environment, then we’d like to talk to you.
Working Hours: 9.00am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday Salary: dependant on experience
- Provide digital expertise and a branded online presence to support all divisions P&A Group of Companies.
- Build and maintain company websites and web pages using WordPress and other platforms as appropriate, ensuring content is optimised for SEO.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create, review and maintain relevant, current web content which reflects brand tone and image.
- Maximize website user experience (UX), content and effectiveness, achieving measurable gains in key website metrics and KPIs.
- Engage with external digital and creative agencies as appropriate to meet business need and ensure brand awareness is optimized appropriately.
- Proactively manage, monitor and review relationship with third party digital providers to ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification and within budget.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing Coordinator to create and maintain a calendar of targeted digital marketing activity (including intelligent use of social media channels, PPC and Google Adwords), ensuring total integration with product launches, campaigns, and events.
- Use digital analytics to analyse, track and measure success and refine strategy for website, social media, content and email marketing activity
- Provide reporting, insights and recommendations to the business in respect of digital marketing activities to inform future spend and activity.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A relevant degree or professional qualification in digital marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role, preferably B2B
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of web design and build
- Demonstrable experience of executing results driven digital media campaigns across a range of channels
- Excellent communication skills across different media – verbal and written
- Experience of working effectively with stakeholders and managing competing priorities
- Results driven yet flexible with a solution focussed approach
- A strong customer focus and a desire for excellence.
Closing date: Friday 1st February 2019
To Apply: Please send your application and current CV, stating your salary expectation to Peter Hawkins at P&A Group of Companies, Mold Industrial Estate, Wrexham Road, Mold, CH7 4HE or Email: email@example.com